No one shots for Wednesday 2/1. Thank you.
Arnold Snow Removal Servicing the Arnold Area only! Servicing the Arnold area only! For Dorrington area Please call Abbott's Snow Removal 209-795-6710 To request Snow Services please fill out this form: We must have a description of your driveway! We cannot do gravel driveways.
Notice: By clicking submit you are indicating that you have read, understand, and expressly agree to the following terms and conditions;
1) Submission of your request does not guarantee service. Submissions without the Terms & Conditions acknowledgment box checked will not be serviced. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services shall provide snow removal at the subject property as per your submitted request. It is understood that plowing/snow removal does not mean to “bare” pavement, and icy/slippery conditions can still exist after services are rendered. Additionally, if you have a previous balance from past services which are current unpaid, we will not service your property until the remaining balance has been cleared.
2) It is expressly understood that we will not plow/clear closer than approximately 5 feet from garage doors, and/or structures. Owner is also advised and acknowledges that there will be a “burm” in front of garage door(s), structures, or other location(s) where the equipment stops. During period of extreme snow accumulations we will only guarantee two cars wide, or two cars deep and pricing may be adjusted upwards to account for additional equipment time and man hours.
3) Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible in the event Calaveras County and/or Cal Trans passes, enacts, or otherwise enforces any new ordinance/requirement which interferes, or in any way hinders our ability to render services. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for delays or lack of service caused by power outages, Blizzards, the County’s failure to commence operations, and/or fuel availability.
4) Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services does not insure against, nor will be responsible for the formation or accumulation of ice. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for damage to any landscaping, trees, rocks, retaining walls, walkways, parking “curbs”, garbage cans, garbage can holders, decks, stairways, paving, culvert pipes, etc., including any items that are covered in snow, not visible, and/or not properly and clearly marked with “snow stakes”. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for damage to improperly maintained driveways/parking lots, parking pads, and/or gravel driveways, including over sealing. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates will not be responsible for damage to 'stamped', 'ornamental', brushed, painted, or cobblestone type driveways. Our equipment will have aggressive chains installed on the tires. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for 'chain marks', gouges, scratches, or damage left on driveways /parking lots, nor will we be responsible for any resealing or resurfacing, repainting, or repair of driveways/parking lots. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for vehicles left/abandoned in the driveway/parking area during the time Snow Removal Services are rendered, nor will the driver wait for vehicles to be moved. Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services does not provide snow removal on walkways, stairs, decks, or entrances, and will in no way be responsible for ice and any injury/accident resulting from falls, icy/slippery conditions, etc. Owner/Agent agrees to maintain adequate liability insurance, and indemnify and hold harmless Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services from any and all trespasses or claims that arise from this commonly occurring condition. Due to our Workman’s Compensation Policy, and our company policy, drivers are not allowed to exit their equipment to shovel on any site. Owner/Agent agrees to keep driveway clear of foreign objects (toys, firewood, shovels, newspapers, tree branches/limbs, etc.) that may cause damage to our equipment. If you subscribe to a newspaper, Please have your provider install a ‘box’ to help prevent the newspapers from becoming jammed in the blower units.
5) In the event “mother nature” delivers a storm of blizzard proportions, and Calaveras County, or Cal Trans is unable to maintain the public roads leading to your property, Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not be responsible for the inability of reaching your property to perform services. In addition, Arnold Snow Removal-REALTY WORLD Muetterties & Associates Snow Removal Services will not allow our equipment or employees to be placed in any condition or situation that constitutes a “hazard”, i.e. downed power lines, downed or partially downed trees, until those hazards are removed or eliminated.
6) MEDIATION OF DISPUTES: THE PARTIES AGREE TO MEDIATE ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING BETWEEN THEM OUT OF THIS CONTRACT OR ANY RESULTING TRANSACTION BEFORE RESORTING TO ARBITRATION OR COURT ACTION. Mediation is a process by which parties attempt to resolve a dispute or claim by submitting it to an impartial, neutral mediator, who is authorized to facilitate the resolution of the dispute, but who is not empowered to impose a settlement on the parties. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved. IF ANY PARTY COMMENCES AN ARBITRATION OR COURT ACTION BASED ON A DISPUTE OR CLAIM TO WHICH THIS PARAGRAPH APPLIES WITHOUT FIRST ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THE MATTER THROUGH MEDIATION, THEN IN THE DISCRETION OF THE ARBITRATOR(S) OR JUDGE, THAT PARTY SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEY'S FEES, EVEN IF THEY WOULD OTHERWISE BE AVAILABLE TO THAT PARTY IN ANY SUCH ARBITRATION OR COURT ACTION.
7) ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES: The Parties agree that any dispute or claim in law or equity arising between the parties out of this contract or any resulting services, which is not settled through mediation, shall be decided by neutral, binding arbitration and not by court action, except as provided by California law for judicial review of arbitration proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of either the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc./Endispute (JAMS/Endispute). The selection between AAA and JAMS/Endispute rules shall be made by the claimant first filing for arbitration. The parties to a arbitration may agree in writing to use different rules and/or arbitrator(s). In all other respects, the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with Part III, Title 9 of the California Code of Civil Procedure. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall have the right to discovery in accordance with code of Civil Procedure 1283.05. 'WE HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AND AGREE TO SUBMIT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDED IN THE 'ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES' PROVISION TO NEUTRAL ARBITRATION.'
8) Driveway Sealing: While we all want to preserve and maintain our driveways, sealing too often, or over sealing makes your driveway much more slippery and difficult for us to properly service the property. Please do not seal too often, or over seal your driveway. Additionally, newly sealed driveways that have not properly ‘cured’, were improperly applied, or sealed with inferior products are very susceptible to ‘peeling up’ from the chains on our equipment. We will not be responsible for repair or re-sealing if this occurs.